WTC utilizes well trained teams using State-of-the-art equipment and decades of experience to safely and efficiently deliver accurate surveying and mapping projects in the most demanding work environments. WTC understands that accurate and usable information that is delivered timely is very important for our clients and is used in making decisions in the fast paced business climate in which we work.
As a full service consulting, engineering, surveying, construction and technical services firm, our surveying team specializes professional land surveying, construction services, GIS mapping, and LiDAR/3D scanning services. Markets we serve include Oil and Gas, Power, Transportation, Water and Wastewater.
WTC utilizes the latest equipment and software to deliver the greatest efficiency and accuracy to our clients. WTC maintains a commitment to safety and quality work, whether surveying hundreds of well locations, hundreds of miles of pipeline, or performing an as-built survey of an existing plant facility our survey team is ready to complete your project.
- Oil, Gas, Water & Injection Well Staking & Platting
- Lease Boundary & As-Built Surveying & Mapping
- Electrical & Support Utilities
- Transmission Line Staking & Easement Platting
- Distribution Line Staking & Easement Platting
- Substation Boundary Staking & Platting
- Gas Gathering, Flowlines, Oil Gathering, Midstream, Injection Pipeline Staking & Easement Platting
- Facilities Design, Staking, & Platting
- Roads, Pads, Pits, Tanks, Etc.
- Archeological Boundary Surveys
Civil Site Development
- ALTA/ACSM Title Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- FAA Certificates
- Subdivision Planning & Design Services
- Flood Zone Certifications & Planning
- Civil Site Design