The growing global demand for energy, along with new oil extraction technologies, creates many opportunities for the oil and gas industry — as well as an equal number of challenges. Increasing regulations, difficult climates, cost containmentand the race to develop new assets and expand operations in emerging shale plays and unconventional oil and gas markets are only a few of these challenges.
Whether dealing with upstream, midstream or downstream assets, our clients regularly turn to WTC, Inc.’s gas and oil engineering services to help them work through obstacles.
How WTC, Inc. Works With Clients
Our decades-long experience across Texas — within the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford — New Mexico and Oklahoma means we can offer our clients valuable local knowledge, history and relationships to help expedite their projects. Through our broad suite of services, we assist our clients with analyzing, planning, designing, constructing, operating and maintaining their physical assets and infrastructure.
Some of the gas and petroleum engineering services we offer clients include:
- Land Survey, Mapping and GIS: We will work with your company to create a geographic information system (GIS) that allows you to save money, reduce waste and improve production. Many of our clients turn to us for an easy-to-use GIS that delivers tangible results.
- Master Planning: WTC, Inc. works with clients to create master plans that allow them to develop a strategy and plan for future growth.
- Corridor Planning: A corridor is a pathway that allows for the movement of goods, such as oil and gas. WTC, Inc. works with clients to construct rights-of-way for gas and oil pipelines.
- Economic Analysis: Is a particular pipeline project worth pursuing? We conduct economic analysis to help our clients understand if a project is feasible and help them get an idea of whether their job would be financially viable.
- Engineering: WTC, Inc. offers engineering services in four sectors: civil, wastewater, transportation and environmental. We are primarily concerned with providing solutions to our clients’ complex challenges and needs.
- Site Development: Site development allows us to plan and design sites in a way that will likely get permit approval and help clients gain any required certifications. We work with clients to ensure their projects get approval and meet any and all regulations.
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Final Design: Your project should always stay on-track and on-budget. We use FEED to keep costs low and help our clients make important decisions and critical changes early in the design and planning process.
- Construction Engineering and Inspection: We work with oil and gas companies to help them maintain, design and build their infrastructure. We have ample experience with the construction of oil pipelines in the Permian Basin.
- Construction Management: We oversee clients’ construction projects from start to finish, providing input and advice on the project’s design, planning and budgeting. We act as the liaison between our clients and the contractors, engineers and other employees working on a pipeline.
- Program Management: Through program management, we help our clients keep projects on-schedule, on-budget and on-track.
- Public Involvement: Many oil and gas projects require a period of public input, when members of the general population can voice any concerns they have or ask for clarification about the project itself. We work with clients to guide them through the public input phase.
- Remediation and Restoration: Oil field remediation and restoration is a key concern these days. We partner with our clients who are closing down pipelines or plugging oil wells to ensure they follow guidelines and meet any relevant regulations.
Contact WTC, Inc. for Oil and Gas Engineering Services Today
WTC, Inc. has been serving oil and gas companies in the Permian Basin since 1946. Although we’re Texas-born and raised and are currently based in Andrews, Texas, we also offer our oil and gas engineering services to clients in Lubbock, Odessa and Midland. Contact us today to learn more about how we can tailor our solutions to meet your company’s needs.